Thursday 29 March 2012

My Jamz

Tonight's jam is one of my most favourite songs ever. I really only like the version with Darlene Love on lead vocals, I'm a huge fan of her voice! It's written by Gene Pitney too, who I'm pretty sure was the best musical genius to ever live. Chiddy Bang also sampled the track on their song Rebel!
Also, I thought I'd bring everyone's attention to my music tumblr, where I post bunches and bunches of songs! It's here and the tags are quite organised, so it might be fun to browse through!

Also also, can I just say how much I LOVE Hellocotton? I think it's way more of a community atmosphere than Bloglovin' and I've made wayyy more friends over there! Follow me if you also use it and hello if you found the blog that way! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo