Saturday 19 October 2013

Disney in Motion!

When we went to Disneyland Paris I took a massive number of photos (something over 1000!) which you can see here. I didn't take so many in Disneyworld, for lots of reasons, mainly I was short of time because there is so much to do, and then my 35mm batteries ran out so I couldn't use it and I got pretty bummed. I did however shoot a whole load of video, mostly shaky, portrait iphone video, but video non-the-less! This is my favourite video so far, so I thought I'd share it now! 


I was a bit worried about dropping the camera and losing it forever, so I only let Mike use it on the tamer rides in MK, but I did see one guy with a camera on a big long stick filming himself on Everest! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo