Saturday 27 July 2013

Dress Up

Do you ever have one of those days where you just put on something fancy even though you're not leaving the house because god, if you have to wait for a fancy place to come along to wear it you might just go crazy? That was me yesterday. Luckily, no one was around to think I was crazy since Mike is away this weekend, unluckily no one was around to take my outfit pictures. These are all kinds of abysmal, but I really want to share this dress with you!


This is actually the underlay. I spied this dress in the Tokyo Doll section of New Look and actually got lucky and scored it in the sale for £9! Originally it had this cropped tshirt attached to it, but I picked it off so I could wear the top separately, then I noticed actually the under vest bit could pass as a normal dress. I was so stoked! I've wanted a dress with a tulle-ish skirt for ages to prance around in.


I basically ruin every good dress with my DMs. I can't help it, I just wish I was Courtney love, okay? I got these babies off Ebay two years ago for £35! They're STILL the most painful to walk in. Does anyone have any tips for breaking in DMs? Whoever said they're the most comfy shoes ever is a complete liar!



Burger locket is from Lazy Oaf, I'm still way too scared to wear it out in case I lose it. It was a birthday present and just the most perfect thing I have ever owned. I still don't have anything inside though! Maybe a tiny bit of burger from Five Guys when I finally get the chance to go? No, that's gross. 


That but of fluff in my hair is irritating me so much! My hair is gross at the moment, I think its "got used" to my shampoo and is just mega flat and always feels like there's loads of product in it. I'm determined to actually finish a whole bottle of shampoo though so I'll have to put up with it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27/7/13 14:16

    Looks like you had a fun time :) I love the dress with the boots! I tried my sisters on when we were in school, and hated how they felt so I've never had any. I've always loved the dress with DMs looks though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo