Tuesday 26 March 2013

Recent Loves

So what have I been obsessing over recently? As a lady of many obsessions, it's weird I never made something like this a regular feature. Here is a collage of what I've been loving these past few weeks...

Disney World
I am so excited for my trip to Florida! It's not until the end of September but I wish it was nowwww. This snow in March is really messing with my inner peace and I just need some fucking WARMTH. We're going to be staying in Coronado Springs and partying like its 1992 (pretty sure that was the year I last went to Florida!).

Howl's Moving Castle
I've been reading a whole bunch recently. I go through stages of never ever reading and then consuming books for a few weeks. I got an amazon voucher from work so I bought a whole lot of books and since then I just keep buying! I'm really into the idea of having a bookshelf full of books I can pick up and reread at any moment. Since the start of this year I've been reading: Howls Moving Castle, Coraline, Traci Lords: Underneath It All, Perks of Being A Wallflower and a bunch I haven't started yet! I'll be doing a book review post soon.

Les Miserables
The thing about Les Miserables is it is the best fandom to be a part of. Because Les Mis is so fucking depressing that whole fandom is just SILLY. and there is SO MUCH to be silly about. Javert's willy hat is just the tip of the iceberg.

These Sunglasses
I'm starting a collection of sunglasses for my Disney holiday (I already have like ten pairs of sunglasses) because now that I wear contacts I can totally actually wear sunglasses. I really like these ones from BooHoo at the moment.

Maniac
I feel like I waited FOREVER for Maniac to come out. I finally got to see it on Sunday night and it was better than I could ever even imagine! Here is a review I did of it. It's not for everyone, but despite (or in bonus counting on your tastes) the gore it is also brilliantly filmed and man, it has a killer soundtrack! Have a listen:
Does it sound like The Running Man soundtrack to anyone else?!

Workaholics
I'm kicking myself for not watching this show sooner! I LOVE IT. It is super funny and kind of like what I wanted Office Space to be when I watched that. I loved the episode where they ate the mushrooms!

Juno Temple
If something has Juno Temple in it, you can guarantee I've watched it or will watch it as soon as its come out. I love her so much, she chooses perfect films and I don't think I've seen her in anything bad yet! Jack and Diane, Dirty Girl, Killer Joe... Perfection! I'm really excited for her future projects and of course pretty proud that she's British! I just think she's so so talented!

Spring Breakers
There are SO MANY films coming out that I am so excited for! Spring Breakers is the main one as I'm convinced its going to change my life, and then I'm also eagerly anticipating The Bling Ring, Carrie, Afternoon Delight, Lovelace, oh man too many to even mention! Here's a list I made of most of the stuff I hope to see this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo