Tuesday 26 March 2013

Don't Call It A Comeback

FORGIVE ME. I have been a terrible blogger. I guess on one hand you could say I "took a break" but that's not really true, I was just so bummed out with my job that I couldn't even focus on blogging. All I could do was go to work, eat, watch films and sleep. FOR NINE MONTHS. But now work has finished and I've found myself with all this free time for a couple of months and I'm determined to do some blogging again!

So what's new with me? Well quite a lot actually! My contract ended with work, I'm moving up to London in two months, I've watched a billion films (here's my letterboxd), I cut my hair and lost a septum piercing (still regretting it every day) and I'm finally going to Disney World this year! Oh, and I also got massively MASSIVELY obsessed with Les Miserables. Don't even ask.

I'm going to take this 'getting back into the swing of things' thing pretty easy, but I knew I couldn't stay away forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo