Saturday 28 July 2012

LYMPIX!

I am on such a high after the amazing opening ceremony for the Olympics last night, I'm not sure if you need to be British to enjoy it but I think everyone can agree it was something different! Like most Brits, I don't really ever feel "proud to be British", I feel like a lot of us walk around apologetically for being British after what we did to a lot of the world, but last night I felt so glad to be part of a country that has the balls to celebrate the NHS when our Prime Minster is so hell-bent on destroying it. Also, to be part of a mental country that celebrates ROWAN ATKINSON, FART SOUNDS, VOLDEMORT AND THE QUEEN. The whole thing was perfect from start to finish, I was weeping openly most of the way through it!

To keep the love going, I've been listening to Rudimental most of the day, I think its one of my ultimate feel-good songs. Enjoy!

The queen thanks you for your time!

1 comment:

  1. I took time out of my own gd wedding night to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympics... only to discover NBC had cut Ray Davies out! Super bummed, but the rest was pretty great. I can't believe how many ridiculous summer sports there are. Mens trampoline=my new fave.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo