Tuesday 24 July 2012

Jewellery Wishlist

Recently I've been lusting over jewellery, not that that's unusual. I think I think about Disney Couture 70% of the day, but despite the fact that I have a lot of jewellery I'm pretty picky over what I do and don't like. I'm usually a sucker for anything with an animal on it, and I much prefer to wear gold over silver! Here's a little wishlist of what I've been looking at these past weeks, who knows, maybe when I get my paycheck I can maybe treat myself!


I love Honey B Gold, their pieces remind me of old Versace where all the super models would be dripping in chains. Their stuff is bold and brassy and would definitely make me feel fierce if I was wearing it. Not in a Tyra Banks way, as in actually feeling like I could kick someone's ass. The dripping Chanel logo is crazy cool and those skull earrings are an interesting alternative to my usual gold hoops. All their stuff is made to order and I reckon they're very reasonably priced considering how flashy they look!

Lazy Oaf is where my boyfriend got my beloved burger necklace from. I really like their pieces, they're eye-catching and still quite feminine, I really love drawn diamonds and instantly loved this turquoise diamond necklace, it reminds me weirdly of a painting I did a couple of days ago which is really freaky. As for the bracelet, this also comes in a choker but I'm really paranoid that my neck is too fat for chokers to fit around so I never buy them. The bracelet is a good substitute and is a pretty sexy piece in my eyes. I like the pop of red and the leather material!


I saw this pony from Mari Queen on tumblr today and INSTANTLY FEEL IN LOVE. How perfect is it? The little gem cutie mark and everything! It's currently not available but I really hope I have some birthday money for when it is released, it's just too perfect! The shark tooth and jaw piece is totally cool, I love sharks but I wouldn't want to wear a real shark tooth because I don't know how it was found or nothing. My grandma used to have a shark tooth on her mantle and I used to play with it when I was little!

Finally, I'm totally head over heels for this ice cream watch from New Look. I've been looking for a new watch and this has pretty much every element of everything I have ever loved, in watch form. ice cream WITH A FLAKE! ICE CREAM CHARM! CANDY STRIPES! I am actually feeling a little sick that this might sell out without me ever knowing its touch. COME TO MAMA, BABY!

1 comment:

  1. wow, girl your style is so unique!
    i love everything here. most of all your buttons on your sidebar, the popconr and frenchfries buttoms are so funny and special and your buttom where you brush your teth is ...well i hve no words to describe how much i love it!
    everything here is so extraordinary and special!

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo