Wednesday 29 February 2012

Highbrow Art Post!

Its so stupid to say you're a fan of art, one it sounds totally awful and two because WHO ISN'T? As it is, I've always fancied myself as being "into art" as in, I studied it for a while and I like to doodle. I'm not an expert, I don't really like artists and I'm attracted more to a piece than who created it. HOWEVER. One artist who I am actually totally in love with is boneface
I'm pretty sure his pieces take immense concentration and also a shit load of patience, both of which I lack but I admire in other people. I love the colours he uses and the jagged style. Sigh. Also, nosebleeds and other injuries, they're just pretty fascinating. 
I can't wait until I have my own house and I can fill it with his prints. I would totally have nosebleed Batman in my lav to greet you whilst you do your business! You too can buy prints and t-shirts and all manner of things on boneface's shop and I don't see why you wouldn't really.

Like much of the art I like, I first saw his work on tumblr WITHOUT A SOURCE. THAT IS SO NAUGHTY AND INFURIATING. Luckily a google search brought up the right results but mannn, does that stuff ever get on my nerves! CUT IT OUT.
OH MAN. I just can't get over how much I love this stuff! Please check it out and if you know of any similar artists throw them my way! I'm always on the lookout to be crippled by self doubt over other people's insane talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo