Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hair Thoughts

You've probably noticed that I've got ginger hair at the moment. I really like it! But my roots are starting to come through and now I'm thinking about what colours I would like next, in a fantasy world where my hair wasn't naturally nearly black and I could achieve sweet baby colours! I think baby pink would be my first choice, it always has been. Followed by mint green! Or maybe the two together? Pink and green is my favourite colour combination ever. I had pink and green hair for the longest time before but I could never achieve a light enough blonde though to go pretty pastel colours.

What colours are your favourite at the moment? What dyes well over ginger hair?! I think I'm safe from the dying itch for a couple more months, but the urge is never far from my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo