Tuesday 12 October 2010

Hellogoodbye are asking: Would It Kill You?

FINALLY. ABOUT TIME. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, ETC. Hellogoodbye's new "magnus opem of a record" is available to preorder! I've been waiting for this album for it seems about a year and a half, so I'm super excited. It's going to be a must have for music fans, with songs like Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps and When We First Met already recieving positive reviews, as well as being exceptional songs. The band are going in a more folky direction to the last album, with lots of ukuleles and guitars rather than casio keyboards.

They've got a great selection of bundles to preorder, as well as just a digital copy. Personally I went for the 'wallet bundle' which comes with the CD, 7" single, t-shirt, poster, postcards and special art wallet. I think in some ways I'm quite lucky that I live in England because the pound is better than the dollar, so the $40 it would cost turned out to be £36 (including international shipping). Even so, I would splash out on these guys anyway as they're one of my favourite bands. You can choose and preorder here to make some awesome guys super happy. I'll leave you with the awesome video for When We First Met:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo