Wednesday 15 September 2010

Foxy Shazam/Free Energy tour!

If you live in America, this should be some of the most exciting news you'll ever hear. Anyone who follows this blog will know by now that a good chunk of it is dedicated to my musical crush Free Energy. Well, I have some exciting news! The Free Energy guys are going on a tour of the US supporting probably the greatest live band I have ever seen, Foxy Shazam! If you don't know who Foxy are, please get aquainted with the guys via this:
And that doesn't even come close to how amazing they are live. They truely deserve the title of epic! How could you resist a double feature like that? Ticket info and tour dates are available here, and if my word isn't enough to convince you, take a look at the official video for Oh Lord below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo