Thursday 2 May 2013

Holiday Threads

I may have mentioned it once, or twice, or every day, but I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD THIS YEAR. In October! I'm so excited, Disney is my favourite place in the whole world and also Florida weather! I haven't actually been on holiday somewhere sunny since I was thirteen so I am mega excited to not be freezing for once in my life! Knowing my luck it'll probably chuck it down the whole two weeks! Anyway, since I never go on holiday I am mega excited about HOLIDAY SHOPPING! I already have three bikinis but it's still fun to look anyway, isn't it? Oh, and whats that I hear you say? "But Robyn, your holiday isn't for another six months!" I DO WHAT I WANT. Okay, so here's a collage of some bikinis I've been spying!

|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 ||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo