Monday 4 June 2012

May Film Round Up!

I'm finding it pretty hard to kepe track of what films I've watched because facebook has stopped showing my Netflix history and Netflix doesn't have a built in history thing which is RIDICULOUS to me. UK Netflix doesn't even have a queue yet which really annoys me because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much time to take exactly what they have with the US version and bring it over! Anyway, here is (hopefully a full) May film round up, a little late because my computer is still broken!

New Releases
Beauty and the Beast 3D (5/5)

First Watch 
Coraline (5/5)
How To Train Your Dragon (5/5)
Army Of Darkness (4/5)
My Name Is Bruce (4/5)
Hansel and Gretel (4/5)
Tales From The Crypt: Demon Knight (3/5)
Scream 2 (4/5)
Scream 3 (3/5)
Dick (3/5)

Watched Again
Evil Dead (5/5)
Drive (5/5)
Get Over It (3/5)
The Secret of NIMH (5/5)

Partially Watched
Fired Up! (I really like this but stuff kept getting in the way of watching it! I will definitely finish this when I get my computer back.)

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm bummed you only had a lukewarm reception to Demon Knight! Perhaps I'm blinded by my affection for Billy Zane (the reason I finally watched Titanic) but I thought it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish 'Fired Up,' because it's hilarious! I was just talking about this movie tonight with my sister... it's a great funny film

    xxoo
    ardiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you watched so many movies! I'm afraid the only ones I know from your list are the Beauty and the Beast (love it!) and Scream.

    Also, I'd like to let you know that I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'll post about it tomorrow on my blog (http://thecultureenthusiast.blogspot.com) Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo