Friday 11 May 2012

Pogo Playlist!

For all you lucky ones who might be going out partying this weekend, I have made you a 'getting ready' playlist! I call it my 'pogo playlist' because every song on it makes me want to pogo around my bedroom. AN EXCELLENT WORK OUT, ONE MIGHT SAY. Anyways, it's here and here's the tracklisting:
  1. I Am The Avalanche - This One's On Me
  2. Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards - To Have and Have Not
  3. Slick Shoes - Friday Night
  4. Goldfinger - Superman
  5. Man Overboard - Rare
  6. 4ft Fingers - Last Man Standing
  7. Tuuli - It's Over
  8. Hot Action Cop - Fever For The Flava
  9. Brand New - Shower Scene
  10. Lawrence Arms - Alert The Audience
  11. The Wonder Years - My Last Semester
  12. The Distillers - L.A Girl
  13. Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
  14. Dillinger Four - Like Eye Contact in an Elevator
  15. Lagwagon - May 16
  16. Tsunami Bomb - Take The Reigns
  17. NOFX - Linoleum
  18. Fenix TX - Threesome
  19. Pinhead Gunpowder - I Am An Elephant
  20. Less Than Jake - Gainseville Rock City
Yay! Enjoy, I hope you have EXTRA POGO-Y WEEKENDS BOOS :-*

1 comment:

  1. The guy from Lit11/5/12 23:40

    please tell meee, PLEASE! TELL! MEEEEEEE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo