Friday 11 May 2012

More Aquariam Pictures

I am having so much fun editing these photos! Even though they didn't come out very clear they're still pretty interesting to look at, especially the way the light filters down! It really does look like an alien world. These pictures have got a lil' SHARK TUNNEL in them too!
OMG those little terrapins! I wish they were mine, so cute! When I was at art school I went through ~A PHASE~ of drawing fish and turtles underwater with light filtering behind them. I was inspired by that awesome airbrush art people do on street corners, you know? My brother brought me back a similar airbrush painting from when he went to Ibiza back in the 90s and I've been obsessed ever since! Anyway, I failed art school but I STILL LOVE MYSTICAL UNDERWATER SCENES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo