Thursday 22 March 2012

Sunshine, Lollipops and...

It was such a lovely day out! I picked up three new nail polishes from Boots (3 for 2 deal!) and I got these cute Models Own sea side colours (slate green, lemon meringue and orange sorbet)!). I'm really happy at the moment because I'm going on a little holiday for Easter down to Great Yarmouth, hopefully. Great Yarmouth is on the east coat and they have sticks or rock and chips and freshly made donuts and deck chairs and claw machines and it's completely tacky and probably one of my favourite places ever! I've been going ever since I was a kid,  I learnt to rollerblade, skateboard and swim down there and even though its not the most fancy of places (not by a long shot!) I've always got fond memories. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures and spend all my 2p's on the penny machines!
Do you like my gold tooth? I got it in the ASOS sale and I'm in love! 
Well that's all from me! Bit of a weird post, but I've been working on a great big post all this week and its draining my creativity!  Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What fun nails you have! I adore your blog. I just became a new follower. www.thetrunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing ..!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo