Friday 23 March 2012

Summer Playlist

Oh man! I haven't done a playlist for ages, does anyone actually listen to them? Like baking a cake for someone, I get no greater please than someone enjoying a playlist I made. To go with the gorgeous weather we've having at the moment, I have compiled a playlist of twenty songs that have deep memories of Summer for me to share with you! For instance, back in 2005 we spent a lot of time cruising around in a beat up old car listening to the new(!) Kings of Leon and Hot Hot Heat albums. Stuff like that, you know? Songs have a way of transporting me back to a place and making me feel like a kid again. SO ANYWAYS, here is my Summer playlist!
(Click the amazing Summer picture to be taken to it. As always, it is on youtube!)

Tracklisting 
  1. Sum 41 - Summer
  2. Remi Nicole - Rock N Roll
  3. Doping Panda - Crazy
  4. The Beatles - Please Please Me
  5. The Jackson Five - The Love You Save
  6. Kings of Leon - The Bucket
  7. Jasmine Kara - Try My Love Again
  8. Mad Capsule Markets - Happy Ride
  9. Ben Kweller - Wasted and Ready
  10. The Go! Team - We Just Wont Be Defeated
  11. 11. The Clash - Bankrobber
  12. Cocknbullkid - Cocknbullkid
  13. Beck - Devil's Haircut
  14. New Edition - Candy Girl
  15. Hot Hot Heat - Running Out Of Time
  16. Cobra Starship - Pop Punk Is Sooo '05
  17. The Undertones - Here Comes The Summer
  18. Andrew WK - We Want Fun
  19. Ramones - I Can't Make It On Time
  20. Kid Cudi, Vampire Weekend &  Best Coast - All Summer
Wow, that's a lot of songs! I hope you enjoy it, if you listen. It's a bit of a mismatch and I could have probably gone on for thirty songs, perhaps Vol.2 is on the way! HAPPY SUMMERTIME FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Summer In October23/3/12 14:33

    I know what I'm listening to this afternoon! Mmmmm the weather is so good, i can see it from my seat in the office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome playlist! If my computer wasn't so slow I would totally listen to it right now, maybe once I'm done with photoshop it will have enough energy to do something else. OH and btw, I found that the secret to not messing up pictures is uploading them to a host site first (Kaelah blogged it on Tumblr) so I've been uploading them to photobucket.com and then linking them into my blog. seems to be working great

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo