Monday 26 March 2012

I just found me a brand new box of matches...

I love shoes, me. Mostly trainers. I'm a huge fan of trainers. Like such famous trainers wearers as Lily Allen and erm,  Eliza Doolittle, I have got no shame in my trainers game. I wear them to clubs, with dresses, to posh places... I'm a bit obsessed. I also like other types of shoes, I buy high heels and never wear them because I can't walk in them. I don't know what went wrong, when I was thirteen I had a pair of 4 inch heels that I used to wear to the under 18's club night at Fez Club and it was all fine, but more than ten minutes with a pair of heels on my feet now and I'm weeping into a corner. Doesn't mean I can't still stroke them though, right? Well I've made a wishlist of shoes I've been coveting recently.
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7
I've lost the source for the first ones, anyone know where they're from? Okay so I'm a bit obsessed with flatforms. It's like adding height without having to walk in heels, right? Essentially you stay flat on the ground. I'm also a big Spice Girls fan, so platforms really appeal to me. I also always kid myself into thinking I can walk in wedges because "they're not heels". It never works. I love all these shoes, but my favourites are the Minnie Mouse pink trainers, which are sold out! But I check back all the time so see if they're back in stock because COME ON how can I go to Disneyland without wearing them the entire time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo