Thursday 2 February 2012

Drawing Challenge & See Ya!

Today's challenge was to draw my favourite animal! This is more up my street. I really like drawing animals and playing around with colours and stuff, I'm not so good with humans! My favourite animal is a manatee.
I don't know why, I just love them! I get so sad when you hear all the stuff about how endangered manatees are because people keep running over them with their boats! I'd love to meet one one day.

This will be my last post of the week since tomorrow I am going to Leicester to visit a friend! We're going to go see Chronicle and she's taking me to the DINOSAUR MUSEUM! They have dinosaur museums in Leicester!!! So this is bye from me and I hope you all have gr8 weekends! I've given my fringe a cut in celebration!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo