Monday 20 February 2012

Button button who's got the button?

YOU GUYS. I've been busting my butt all day on new illustrations for the blog! You've probably seen things changing slowly the past few weeks, I'm having a hard time deciding what my layout should look like. I'm thinking of a food/slime kinda theme with lots of bright colours, so things are probably going to keep changing, apologies for that! I'm very fussy and totally neurotic about my layout and also my artwork, so its the worst of both. I'm my own worst critic and hate 99% of the stuff I draw so its a very long process!

I've also been working on buttons for the blog! I figured people could share them on their own blogs and I could perhaps pay to take out some sponsor space on my favourite blogs with a really eye catching button. I really feel like investing my time into this blog, it's kind of like my baby. I feel like I've really found my voice. ANYWAYZ. Here's a sneak peek at what my button looks like so far! I'm going to doodle some illustrations over the top but omg, I'm on a huge candy stripe kick lately. Can't get enough! I'm getting pretty good with the old Gimp too, huh? THE TRICK IS TO LAYER. ABSOLUTELY. EVERYTHING.

4 comments:

  1. I'd happily display a button for you. Your blog is so vibrant and cheerful that it deserves to be shared :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks!! this makes me so happy!

      Delete
  2. loving the new illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo