Tuesday 3 September 2013

Life On Film


I got a few rolls of film developed yesterday and now I am bitten by the camera bug again, I forgot just how exciting it is waiting for film to be developed, and also I found some pictures from Christmas I had forgotten I had taken! On Sunday we went for a lengthy walk around Bexley and beyond, through the woods and fields. We were there until the sun went down and I shot a couple of rolls. I used some black and white film that I am still impressed with, it gives everything a very moody edge. The rest were shot with this odd film I got in a pack at Urban Outfitters that I'm not too keen on to be honest, it just looks like an instagram filter over it! I wanted something that would make the colours pop so I guess I'll keep searching!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo