Tuesday 13 March 2012

A Heartbreaking Story of Trials and Tribulations

I have a confession to make, dear readers. Some of you may already know about this facet of my personality, some of you may have even experienced it first hand. I love watching people fall over. In real life, on the telly, staged or spontanious, as soon as I witness a stumble or a crash I am belly laughing and wiping tears out of my eyes. I've been this way since I was little. I think I might be the only person in the country who makes a conscious effort to sit down at 7 PM every Saturday night to watch You've Been Framed. By the end of it I've usually pulled muscles from laughing so hard. I even have my favourite TYPE of falls and mishaps:
  1. People being chased by birds
  2. Monkeys stealing people's wallets
  3. Children in motorised toy cars running over their dad's holding the camera
  4. Stumble falls
  5. People who fall over in the middle of a parade or something similar and cause a huge human pile up.
Like any person obsessed with other people's injuries, I often trawl youtube for videos of people falling over. A couple of years ago on one, fateful night I stumbled across quite literally THE BEST funny falls video, titled simply 'Funny Falls part 1'. FFp1 was a masterpiece of film and music blended together to create the ultimate funny fall experience. I do not believe it would have been half the video were it not for the music. Tragedy struck today when I noticed that it was missing from my favourite videos on youtube, only for me to find that the person who uploaded it had deleted their account! I was in panic mode, I have no shame in saying I was heartbroken. I was in fact, close to tears. Thankfully, me and my boyfriend worked together to track the video down on another hosting site and Michael was kind enough to use his account to reupload it.

Here is that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! They make my day xo